SugarMS V116

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SugarMS V116
SugarMS V116
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xGage GM Application / Advertiser Application

2 posters

Go down

xGage GM Application / Advertiser Application Empty xGage GM Application / Advertiser Application

Post by LeaveMeStuck Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:25 pm

[center] General Information
Name: Gage Rood~

Main Character Name: xGage

Location Timezone: Eastern

Previous GM Experiences: I have been GMs on a lot of servers , i was GM for SexyMS back when it was v83 . Also , CronixMS , NoviceMS , and was a intern at DChaosMS. I have only had about a month or so experience on v117.1 . I'm a very fast learner though.

Time Online: I'm usually online from 2:40 p.m Eastern , due to school . And i'm on from then till about 11:00 p.m Eastern, on weekdays. But on weekends , i'm not on for that long on Friday , cause you know . That's prime time baby!! But Saturday and Sunday , almost the whole day , and night. I have sleep abnia so I barely sleep.

How Long Have I Played SugarMS: I have been playing SugarMS for about a day in a half now , i enjoy the server alot. Took me a while to find a server that I like , and I think I found one . And it's SugarMS.

Talents/Skills: I am a recorder , and when i get my software back for editing (VegasPro2013) I'll be able to edit , very good. I use Pinnacle Studios 14 capture for windows to record game play. I'm am very active to post videos , i know quite bit about maplestory , I have a level 200 Aran on GMS . So , i'm very experience to answer questions and what not. I'm a really reasonable person when it comes to solving problems between players .

Experiences/Situations Test:
Question: If two people on the server are in an argument, how should you handle this?
I would ask them what is the reason they're arguing , i'd try to be reasonable with them and get them to stop . But if they continue to do so , i'd inform a HeadGM about the problem. And take actions from then on.

Question2: You observe someone hacking. Give us a detailed run-through on what to do?
I'd inform the owner instantly , if it was something just like a swim hack , i'd give them a warning. If it was damage hack , i'd ask a fellow GM or just take actions into my own hands and bann there account . If they get on another account and start doing so , IP Bann.

Question3: You see a fellow GM/Intern breaking the rules. What's the first thing you do?
Call them out on it , report it straight to the owner.

Question4: You see a bug/glitch during game-play. How do you handle this type of situation?
Try my best to get players to avoid that bug/glitch and report it to the owner .

Originality Portion:

So it is a fairly nice cloudy day out in El Nath, I am bored and all the players
are satisfied so I am taking a slow walk in the park(Because there is totally a
park in El Nath) when I see a player lying dead on the ground, as I approach I
see his IGN is Humanity, I rush over to the player and check their pulse, the
player is confirmed dead, the body disappears as the player respawns, I warp to
them and ask what happened, they tell me a gang of players attacked him using
hacks and then laughed as they left, talking about how they were going to beat
up the people in Lego-Land. In a panic I warp to Ludibrium and begin a manhunt
for the cult. Inside the Ludibrium tower I see a group of hooligans quickly climbing
down the tower floors; I approach them and begin to see their IGN’s. The first
one comes into range as I rush towards them. ‘Swag’, then another, ‘Yolo’ in
total there are 5, ‘iPhone’ spots me and turns around and throws a dagger at
me, I smirk as they have yet to realize I am a Gm and thus immune to their
attacks, but the dagger hits me in the arm, pain surges through my body and an
immense light is shining from my arm. ‘Conspiracy’ sharply aims a crossbow at
me and shoots an arrow with immense power, I know from the start that the
attack is Snipe, as the arrow strikes me I take an SS as the damage shines in
the air ‘2,147,XXX,XXX’ My body lay cold, dead on the ground and they rush off
to terrorize more Maple-Citizens. Little did they suspect that I got all of
their IGN’s in the SS. Within 3 minutes, ‘Swag’, ‘Yolo’, ‘iPhone’, ‘Conspiracy’
and ‘Scammer’ are banned, and MapleWorld is safe once again.

I don't really know what to say about that , but it was for some odd reason Touching ....

~A little about myself~
I was born in America , California . Then when i was 8 we moved to the EastCoast because more of my family lived in the eastcoat . I am a very loving person , I'm what people call a Jokester . I sometimes can make people from a bad mood into a good mood. I'm a skateboarder , I just recently got sponsored by freethinker (LocalSkateShop) I've been skateboarding for about 4 years now. Skateboarding is my life .

-Your Friend
(xGage) alien

Last edited by LeaveMeStuck on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tell you a little about myself :D)

LeaveMeStuck

Back to top Go down

xGage GM Application / Advertiser Application Empty Re: xGage GM Application / Advertiser Application

Post by Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Since we already chatted and ect, this will be a quick review, Great App, loved your originality portion hahah, made for an "interesting story" too say the least :p, *accepted* congratulations Gage !!! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://sugarms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down